Monday 7 July 2014

My MAC Pro Palette Eye shadow Quad

I use my customised Pro Palette eye shadow quad every single day. I seriously spent hours researching all of the eye shadow options before I settled on these four shades, because I wanted four shades that would all complement each other. I was drawn to a customised, refillable palette, as opposed to a palette where the shades were already chosen, because I didn’t want any duds.




I use Naked Lunch all over my eyelid, and Orb under my brow bone and in the inner corner of my eye for a subtle daytime highlight. Smut is the most recent addition to my quad, and I have been using it daily along my upper lash line for a subtle, smoky, daytime look. I usually reserve Satin Taupe for more of a night-time smoky eye look.


The Pro Palette eye shadows and MAC Pro Palette eye shadow quad (empty) are only available for purchase at MAC pro stores, but they do ship nationwide. I purchased mine at the MAC Pro store in Britomart, Auckland – see here.  

Refill MAC eye shadows are NZD $30 in NZ (for 1.3 grams) and are USD $10 in the USA – see the USA MAC website here

The MAC Pro Palette Eyeshadow quad’s (empty)  are about NZD $15 in NZ and are USD $8 in the USA – see the USA MAC website here 

Love Melissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment