Monday 19 May 2014

My Ultimate Makeup Base Trio

These three products together form my ultimate makeup base trio! The result of these three makeup products is a naturally beautiful base without any shimmer! 


A little bit about my face: I have combination skin and get the odd spot that requires covering. I work in an office, so I like to wear natural makeup that doesn’t look scary under artificial light!
  
Chanel Vitalumière Aqua Foundation (in 22 Beige Rosè)

I had to try this after FleurdeForce - one of my favourite Youtubers – declared this her favourite foundation. This is now my favourite foundation too. It is a light to medium coverage foundation, and it looks beautiful and not cakey in natural light. Just remember to shake it well before you use this!

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer (in Light 2 Vanilla)


I LOVE this concealer. It is the perfect consistency for covering spots but not so much that they look worse than before you started. If you don't already own this concealer I suggest you go out and buy it.

Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre natural finish loose powder (in 30 Natural)

This powder is a delight to apply and I really can't say enough good things about it. You get a whopping 30 grams, so although expensive it works out to be quite a reasonable cost per wear. This powder doesn't make you look matte or cakey at all, or cover up the luminosity of your foundation. It really is my Holy Grail powder, and I wouldn't want to be without it.

More Details:

Chanel Vitalumière Aqua Foundation is $98 (for 30 ml) at Farmers in New Zealand - see Chanel's website

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is $46 (for 6 ml) at Mecca Cosmetica in New Zealand here

Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre loose powder is $86 (for 30 grams) at Farmers in New Zealand - see Chanel's website

No comments:

Post a Comment